The MGA Mk46™ is a closed-bolt, belt-fed rifle. The base model is a multi-caliber receiver with an AR-style fixed butt stock, a railed top cover without iron sights, MOD 1 feed tray, standard G3 trigger, 2 position trigger housing, and without bipod or forward rail system.
All of our rifles are coated with a PTFE finish and use H&K style trigger groups.
This gun is shipped with our newest PATENTED semi-auto operating group (named G3.Mk4 SA) which uses standard Heckler & Koch® G3-style trigger packs. The new operating group uses standard Heckler & Koch® hammers, not the old fashioned (and less reliable) custom-made long hammers.
The base rifle is a starting point for customers who already have their own SAW accessories. The rifle will come without a hand guard, heat shield, or bipod, and is our most cost-conscious option.
The purchase of this contract starts a process that will lead to the delivery of your custom built belt-fed semi automatic rifle to the FFL of your choice. The final price of your rifle will be determined by the configuration and options you choose.
Please note that the Build Service Fee sets in motion a commitment of resources and time that is substantial and is therefore not refundable.
MGA Mk46™ Base Rifle (Build Service Fee)
The order process :
- Select add to cart to pay the $2000 build reservation fee. This $2000 reserves your place in the build queue and is subtracted from the final invoice.
- Upload a copy of your receiving FFL HERE with your order number as the subject line.
- Once we have your FFL, we will send an email confirmation with an estimated shipping date.
- Once your rifle is ready to ship, we will contact you for final payment and confirm your receiving FFL.
- Upon receipt of final payment, your rifle will be shipped and you will receive an email with your tracking number.
All MGA closed-bolt, belt-fed rifles are non restricted firearms and do not require any additional NFA fees, paperwork or delays. Your rifle will be shipped to your local FFL and available to you for pickup in accordance with your local state laws regarding any standard semi-automatic rifle.
DEPOSIT: All MGA firearms require an initial gun build deposit of $2000. Once your rifle is built, tested and ready to ship, you will be billed the remaining balance. This deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.
If you have any questions prior to placing your order, please give us a call at 801-839-4683. We are here to help.
We Also Recommend